Chat With Us
Welcome to Malhotra Properties


Property ID: HZ18570
  • Residential
  • Property Type
  • 315810
  • sqft


We strive in pioneering the projects with incredible views, close proximity to important hubs.
Our project covers only 36% of 7.25 Acres Land with the construction, while the other 64% area is covered with Open Green Area.
HLP Social Square is 600 Feet Front On National Highway.


  • City Zirakpur
  • Country India


Updated on February 23, 2021 at 9:37 am
  • Property ID: HZ18570
  • Price: ₹10,50,000
  • Property Size: 315810 sqft
  • Property Type: Residential
  • Property Status: For Sale

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Contact Information

View Listings
Malhotra Properties
  • Malhotra Properties

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Malhotra Properties
  • Malhotra Properties