Chat With Us
Welcome to Malhotra Properties

Cliffton Valley

Cliffton Valley is the Elite Residential Township at Mehli in Shimla. The project is the most prestigious residential group housing project of the Capital city of Himachal Pradesh - Shimla. Well crafted Studio, 2BHK / 3 BHK luxury apartments connected to the main highway of Shimla. The perfect location for easy commuting to world-famous mall road and ridge areas. Price...

Marbella Grand

Marbella Grand is Premium residential group housing project located in the IT City, Sector 82-A, Mohali on 200 ft wide international airport road by SRG Group. Offering Luxurious 3 BHK +Store +Puja Room | 3 +1 BHK + Store +Puja Room | 4 +1 BHK + Store +Puja Room and Exclusive Penthouses & Luxury Earth Villas. The project offers best in class amenities and infrastructure. Price...

Sushma Elementa

SUSHMA has deliberately focused on delivering the highest standards of quality and transparency in all its activities. Following a meticulously planned approach supported by stringent quality practices benchmarked to International standards, SUSHMA has earned the respect of its customers by delivering on time with innovative offerings. SUSHMA is synonymous with value, assurance, reliability, brilliance in...

Chester Hills

Experience the synergy of man and nature at Chester Hills, an exclusive, upscale gated community comprising Villas and Floors lusciously spread across hills; where eco friendly features are flawlessly incorporated with thoughtful, designer architecture and finishes – a place that you would be proud to call home. Solan’s first premium residential development, embraces you with a more natural way of...

3bhk flats in mohali

Ambika LA Parision Mohali

Paris, a place of love, beauty and overwhelming emotion is what we envisage and wish to bring to life. Imagine a world that compares with the solitary gratification of a romantic within nature, a place where culture sits together with modern trends and where one can experience the mild aspect of life in exciting ways! Paris, the epitome of arts and culture connotes refined sensibilities. Paris evokes...

The Celestia Royal Premie

Celestia Royal PremierOmaxe brings Celestia Royal Premier - S+4, 3 BHK independent fl oors in Omaxe New Chandigarh, an integrated township which possesses everything that a modern lifestyle desires and demands. Abundant greenery and open spaces are just some of the features which make this township your personal haven. Celestia Royal Premier, with its independent fl oors, is a place where you own more than...

HLP Social Square

We strive in pioneering the projects with incredible views, close proximity to important hubs. Our project covers only 36% of 7.25 Acres Land with the construction, while the other 64% area is covered with Open Green Area. HLP Social Square is 600 Feet Front On National Highway. Price...

HLP Galleria

HLP-Home and Land Planners, a group of real estate professionals has primary business of real estates in areas across try city. HLP is creadeted with pioneering the concept of developing commercial complexes in the vicinity of residential development of residential, commercial and retail properties. The company has a business model with earnings from development and rentals for there esteemed customers....

SUSHMA JOYNEST

Located on 66 Feet Wide Gazipur Master Plan Road Located near 100 Acres Park and Zirakpur’s 18 Holes Golf Course Connectivity to PR 7 Ring Road Located in Neat, Planned and Organized Area of Zirakpur Proximity to Chandigarh Ambala National Highway – 22 In the Vicinity of Best Price, Metro, Park Plaza, Aloft, Sindhi, Leisure Valley & much more…… Come & Grab the opportunity to own a...

Compare listings

Compare