A headlining accomplishment by Emaar Properties, Burj Khalifa underlines the can-do spirit of Dubai. Described as both a ‘Vertical City’ and ‘A Living Wonder,’ Burj Khalifa rises gracefully from the desert, honouring the city with its extraordinary union of art, engineering, and meticulous craftsmanship.
At 2,716.5 ft, the 200 plus storey Burj Khalifa has 160 habitable levels, more than any building in the world. With a total built-up area of 5.67 million sq ft, Burj Khalifa features 1.85 million sq ft of residential space and over 300,000 sq ft of prime office space. That is in addition to the area occupied by the Armani Hotel Dubai and the Armani Residences.
With 900 residences including studios and one, two, three, and four-bedroom apartments, The Residence in Burj Khalifa is designed for the connoisseur.
- 1.85 million sq ft of residential space and over 300,000 sq ft of prime office space
- With 900 residences including studios and one, two, three, and four-bedroom apartments
- Offering 160 guest rooms and suites, restaurants
- The highest standards of aesthetics and service excellence
- The tower offers luxurious recreational and leisure facilities including swimming pools
- Lounges for home owners and office owners, health and wellness facilities